Get Professional Care For Opioid Addiction
Opioid addiction revolves around a compulsive urge to use opioid drugs. Opioids are often used for medical treatment. But when people get the desire to use it despite medical purposes, it becomes an addiction.
Take The First Step Towards A Life Free Of Opioid Addiction
An opioid is used to treat several health issues such as dental procedures, surgeries, injuries and even chronic diseases such as cancer. Opioid addiction often causes health problems that can be life-threatening. Even though opioids are prescribed to be taken as per doctor’s instructions, it can still become an addiction. An overdose of opioid can even lead to death. Therefore, it is advisable that the treatment for opioid addiction should not be delayed.
Experts At Abhasa Offer The Best Treatment By Identifying Your Symptoms
Opioid addiction is a form of substance abuse that has behavioural, physical and psychological addiction. A clear sign of addiction is not being able to break oneself from consuming opioids. Another indication includes using more opioids than prescribed by the doctor.
Some signs of opioid addiction are as follows:
- Physical agitation
- Slow or shallow breathing
- Lack of decision-making skills
- Ignoring responsibilities
- Frequent mood swings
- Lack of motivation
If you are using excessive opioids without the consent of your doctor, you might be addicted. An opioid-addicted individual will ignore all troubles they are facing in terms of personal relationships, work or school, even law.
Opioid overdose can cause various complications and one requires immediate medical attention. Some of the symptoms of opioid overdose are as follows:
- Slow and irregular breathing
- Slow pulse or no pulse
- Being unable to wake up
- Dilated pupils
Opioid overdose might require immediate medical attention. If you find someone affected by an opioid overdose, you should call an ambulance. Some prescription nasal sprays are available that can help with opioid overdose. But you should talk to a doctor before using the nasal spray.
Withdrawal symptoms of opioid addiction can be experienced by people with little dependence on opioids as well, and may include:
- Muscle pain
We Care For You At Abhasa
Risk factors of opioid overdose are as follows:
- Weak immune system
- Shallow breathing
- Increased risk of infections such as HIV
- Increased risk of hepatitis
- Risk of choking
- Clogged veins
People addicted to opioids have difficulty in getting high satisfaction. It’s because their level of tolerance increases, causing them to use more opioids.
Explore The Best Facilities For Opioid Addiction Treatment
The best facilities at Abhasa include the following:
- Trained nurses: The trained nurses at Abhasa take utmost care of every patient. Every patient will receive personalised care at our facility.
- High Security: Our facility has a secure environment where patients can stay safe. Surveillance cameras are present at every corner of the rehabilitation center. Patient records are not disclosed to outsiders. Therefore, you can continue your treatment in secrecy.
- Nutritious Food: Abhasa believes that healthy food plays a significant role in the well-being of individuals. Organic food is offered to the patients at the institute. Cleanliness and hygiene are maintained in the kitchen. If any patient has any physical health complications such as diabetes, proper diet plan will be followed.
- Proper Sanitisation: The entire institution is appropriately sanitised to avoid the spread of toxicities. After the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, preventive actions such as wearing masks are followed at the center.
- Outdoor and Indoor Games: Patients at the facility can participate in indoor and outdoor games at Abhasa. The games help in keeping the patient fit and healthy. It also helps the patients to bond with each other and stay happy and carefree.
Live A Life Free Of Opioid Addiction!
The well-qualified experts at Abhasa have years of experience in healing patients with opioid addiction. The doctors and nurses at the clinic identify the symptoms and suggest effective treatment methods to help patients recover.
Call The Experts At Abhasa Today
At Abhasa, we offer different types of therapy to help patients recover from opioid addiction.
- Yoga And Meditation
Yoga and meditation is an excellent way to divert the minds of opioid addicts. Yoga and meditation help in calming the nerves of patients and keeping them happy.
- Pet therapy
Staying around a pet can help patients with opioid addiction. A pet helps in alleviating the stress and anxiety of opioid addiction patients. Moreover, animals also help with the withdrawal symptoms of recovering opioid addicts.
- Recreational Activities
Patients at Abhasa are involved in recreational activities such as music and dance which also support to help them recover from opioid addiction. Recreational activities increase the dopamine levels of opioid addicts, making them feel happy.
Can someone die from opioid addiction?01.
Who can develop opioid addiction?02.
Which age group is mainly addicted to opioids?03.
Have you been battling opioid addiction for a long time? Are you tired of not finding the proper treatment to recover from your addiction? Call us at Abhasa and put an end to opioid addiction. The experts at the clinic ensure satisfactory outcomes and a speedy recovery from opioid addiction.