Heroin Addiction Overview
Are You Struggling With Heroin Addiction? Give Us A Call At Abhasa
Heroin comes from poppy flowers. It's a narcotic medication produced using morphine, a characteristic substance in the seedpod of the Asian poppy plant.
The number, of heroin addicts, is gradually increasing. Some people snort or smoke heroin, some also inject heroin into their veins. Regular use of Heroin can cause harmful effects to an individual.
People get addicted to heroin quite easily and it becomes difficult to stop yourself even if it is used once or twice. Injecting heroin is the riskiest way of taking the drug. The chance of overdose is high when you are injecting heroin.
After taking heroin, you get a rush of euphoric feelings. The effect remains for several hours. And It makes you feel that the world around you has slowed down and a feeling of declined pace of motor activities. Some heroin users admit that it feels like they are in a dream like state.
Get Rid Of Heroin Addiction Today
When you take heroin, your body loses the ability to get pain messages. Your heart rate will slow down, and you will experience shallow breathing. Moreover, most heroin users experience mental health issues like anxiety, bipolar disorder and depression. An overdose of heroin can even claim your life.
Don’t Worry About Your Heroin Addiction Anymore!
The symptoms of heroin addiction vary according to the genetic makeup of the individual. It also depends on how much drug has been consumed. But some of the typical symptoms of heroin addiction can be listed as follows.
- Feeling high
- Anxiety and paranoia
- Mood swings
- Irritability and agitation
- Avoiding contact with close people
- Lying regarding drug use
- Loss of a significant amount of weight
- Bruises because of picking on the skin
- Delusions and hallucinations
- Lack of attention towards personal hygiene
- Hiding drugs in the car, at the workplace or around the corners of the house
- Possessing needles, syringes, burned spoons, glass pipes, shoelaces
- Lack of responsibility
- Degradation in academic or occupational performance
- Lack of motivation
- Increased hours of sleep
- Slurred speech
- Respiratory infections and shortness of breath
- Dry mouth
- Wearing full-sleeved clothes and long trousers even during summers
- Marks on arms and legs
- Flushed skin
- Unbearable itching
- Constricted pupils
Would you mind helping any person who might be showing these symptoms? Remember, they may be trying hard to quit. Help them get in touch with Abhasa to start a new life.
It’s Time To Embark On A Journey To Get Rid Of Heroin Addiction
Heroin addiction can cause severe health consequences to an individual. But the health complications vary from one user to another. The effects depend on factors such as genetic makeup, duration and frequency of use, presence of other drugs. The symptoms will get severe when a person is on Heroin addiction for a long time. Some of the most typical medical consequences of heroin addiction are as follows.
- Skin disease
- Abscesses on the skin where heroin is injected
- Liver disease
- Hepatitis B and C or HIV
- Disoriented mental functioning
- Chronic pneumonia
- Scarred and collapses veins
- Kidney disease
- Blood clots can lead to cardiac arrest or stroke
- Increased risk of pathogens borne by blood
- Increased possibility of contracting chronic diseases
- Respiratory depression
Get Treated By The Experts At Abhasa
You should explore the vast array of facilities available at our rehabilitation centre.
- Cleanliness And Hygiene: The rehabilitation centre follows appropriate standards of cleanliness and hygiene to ensure that the patients do not get any infection. Protocols are followed across our rehabilitation centre to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Healthy Food: Patients at Abhasa are served with nutritious food items. The staff takes care of the specific food requirements of individual patients. We make sure that all fruits and vegetables given to the patients are organically grown.
- All Time Security: Patients at Abhasa can feel safe with all-time security within the rehabilitation centre. All corners are monitored by CCTV cameras. Patient identity are not revealed to any outsider. Therefore, you can continue your treatment in secrecy if you wish to.
No More Dependence On Heroin To Function In Life
Abhasa is one of the leading rehabilitation centers in the country. Numerous patients at our centre have recovered from their addictions over the past years. All the medical practitioners at Abhasa hold prestigious degrees from excellent medical schools all over the world. They are well-equipped with the skills and expertise to help you get rid of your addiction.
Don’t Let Heroin Addiction Ruin Your Beautiful Life
The experts at Abhasa combine different types of therapy with conventional treatment methods to help you recover from heroin addiction. Some popular therapy options available at Abhasa are listed below.
Patients at Abhasa are involved in gardening to replace the habit of heroin use. Recovering heroin addicts get to spend time in gardening outside among others. Exposure to sunlight is an excellent idea, to help the recovering patients get better faster. Besides, organic and herbal gardening ensure that they are not exposed to any harmful chemicals.
Yoga and meditation help in alleviating the stress of the patients at Abhasa. It helps them keep calm and fit. Yoga and meditation also help in curing the withdrawal symptoms of the patients.
- Recreational Activities
Patients at Abhasa are encouraged to engage in recreational activities such as music, dance and biking. Along with calming the nerves, recreational activities also help the patients to bond with each other. The recreational activities often done in groups to ensure that the patients do not feel lonely in their journey of recovery from the Heroin drug addiction.
Is heroin addiction curable?01.
Can heroin addiction kill you?02.
If your teenager or anyone else you know is suffering from heroin addiction, lead them towards Abhasa. We will provide the best treatment and help heroin addicts recover soon. Call the experts at Abhasa and initiate your journey towards healing from years of heroin addiction.