Detoxification Addiction Treatment Centre
Addiction issues? Here’s how to detoxify effectively
Addiction issues? Here’s how to detoxify effectively
Detoxification is one of the best ways through which an individual can quickly heal their body, mind, and soul. Detox or detoxification is the first step towards the rehabilitation process, and it's simply where people allow their body to eliminate the presence of the substances that he/she has been consuming.
An individual's body becomes physically and mentally reliant on a behavior or substance. This will make them feel the withdrawal symptoms, including anxiety, heart palpitation, high blood pressure, shaking, and many more. But we being one of the best luxury detox centers, have the best detoxification process and treatments for all our interested customers.
Type Of Drug Issues We Treat
There are various sorts of drugs out there, which people consume. Here, within this section, we will share some helpful information about the drug problems we treat and what symptoms and problems they can cause. Let's dig in!
Alcoholism affects any race, age, or gender. Various psychological and behavioural triggers lead to alcoholism. Just like other forms of substance abuse, it cannot be classified as a real disease.
A person can be termed an alcohol addict if they cannot go without alcohol consumption for a long time. It inhibits logical and rational thinking because it impacts the brain and neurological architecture within the body. This issue causes an addicted person to lose control over their behaviour and rational thinking. Prolonged addiction can cause severe damage to the liver. It may lead to life-threatening conditions such as total liver failure.
Experts find it hard to trace actual symptoms of alcoholism because several people have one or two drinks but cannot be classified as addicts. Some specific symptoms for alcoholism would be as below
- Increased consumption of alcohol.
- Better ability to not feel drunk even after excess consumption
- Drinking in non-normal situations, like in the office, or early mornings
- Altering social and family relationships, depending on whether they drink or not.
- Drinking in excess.
- Alcohol-related real-life problems like termination from the job, divorce, or police cases.
The addict first needs to have an desire to clean up their act. Their intention to be sober plays a big part in the overall treatment regime. Their need to remain committed to this, will be for a long period of time. Some key alcoholism treatment approaches include the below –
Modern-day rehab centres like Abhasa are well-equipped to provide the necessary support for the alcohol addict. Be it out-patient or in-patient programs, these rehab facilities provide all-round support, including coping with emotional stress and managing withdrawal symptoms. Dietary modifications, outdoor activities, therapy, counselling, and self-reflection form a major part of the activities carried out at rehab centres.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a gathering of a group of former addicts on the road to recovery. Their 12-step program and interactions help a person to fight to stay sober.
Opioids are a class of drugs derived from the opium poppy, such as codeine and morphine. It also contains partially synthetic or synthetic formulas like Percodan, Heroin, hydrocodone, and oxycodone.
Opioids are utilized for treating pain, and some of the opioids like morphine, codeine, and oxycodone are prescribed by the doctor. On the other hand, opioids like Heroin are Illegal.
People can take opioids by inhaling them through the nose, smoking orally, and injecting them into the vein.
But getting addicted to this type of drug can give birth to unwanted problems. That's why it's essential to opt for the proper opioid dependence treatment to get rid of the drugs from the body.
Based on our knowledge, we are well aware that opioids come with many symptoms. We have listed some of the most prevalent symptoms that one will experience,when one consumes this particular drug. Please check below!
- An increased intolerance of the drug.
- Wasting time and money on drugs.
- Drastic weight gain \ loss or unreasonable sleeping.
- An impact on the quality of life, including employment and relationships.
- Turning towards crime to obtain more opioids.
When it comes to providing an opioid dependency program we have some of the best in-store. We have listed our popular treatment methods that are worth taking a look at.
- Detoxification: Detoxification can eliminate the presence of opioids in an individual's body. We will provide a supervised withdrawal from the drug with the help of medication and support that will surely help with one’s withdrawal symptoms.
- Medication: To treat people suffering from opioid addiction, we use medically supervised prescription opioids like Buprenorphine or methadone. This will allow individuals to reduce their dosage and get to wean themselves off the drug. We call this process opioid replacement therapy, which is highly effective.
Prescription drug degradation transpires when an individual takes a medication for a particular reason rather than prescribed by skilled doctors. According to recent studies, it has come to light that about 18 million people from the age of 12 and above have utilized prescription drugs for non-medical reasons.
We are well-aware of the types of problems that are due to prescription drugs abuse, and we offer some of the best and effective prescription drug treatment to all our interested clients. Before we move towards our treatment section, let's learn about the symptoms of prescription drugs abuse.
Here, at our prescription drug abuse center, we have come across clients that have experienced the following symptoms. Check below!
- Anxiety or depression.
- Shallow or slow breathing
- Poor condition.
- Constipation, upset stomach, or vomiting.
- Mood swings.
- Slurred speech.
People who take CNS depressants will experience symptoms like:
- Slow breathing.
- Mood changes.
- Memory issues.
- Troubling concentrating.
- Slurred speech.
- Poor judgment.
- Difficulty in walking.
- Slow reflexes.
We provide an extensive range of treatments at our prescription drug addiction treatment center, which is highly effective and positive results. The treatments we provide are:
- Medication: We offer proper medication when treating prescription drug abuse and monitor each of our clients to check their condition after taking the medication. We practice Buprenorphine to treat opiate withdrawal, and symptoms and proper counseling support treat people suffering from addiction to CNS depressants.
- Detox treatment: We also have detoxification treatment plans that help eliminate prescription drugs from an individual's body. We offer the best care and support, which is required during the time of detoxification.
Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Heroin, Cannabis, and hallucinogens are drugs that affect the body differently. Hallucinogen causes changes within the reality of an individual, and Methamphetamine gives birth to physical and mental damages and causes a person to get addicted easily.
Many individuals use Heroin. It's injected into the body through a syringe or can be taken orally. Individuals become addicted to this drug because they wish to feel the same trip or high when they take Heroin for the first time.
Cocaine comes in white powder, which is inhaled through the nose, smoked, or taken orally. Cannabis Abuse is when people get heavily addicted to Marijuana, which gives birth to social, physical, and mental problems.
As the leading drug addiction center in the market, we believe that all these drugs have different symptoms, provided below!
- Nose bleeding.
- Risky or reckless behavior.
- Dilated pupils.
- Loss of sleep.
- Loss of appetite.
- Highly or rapidly irregular heartbeat.
- Increased talkativeness.
- Blurred vision.
- Emotional distress.
- Inability to conduct essential functions.
- Cold sweats.
- Mood changes.
- Energy reduction.
- Heightened sensation and awareness.
- Trouble sleeping.
Here, in our drug rehabilitation center mumbai, we treat symptoms of alcohol, cannabis abuse, hallucinogen, cocaine, Heroin, and Methamphetamine through the process of detoxification.
Our detox treatment will help stabilize our client's bodies and help them address the conditions through our CBT or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Our unit of physicians and therapists will monitor the client's condition 24x7, and our 12-step treatment program will surely provide positive results.
As the leading rehabilitation centers in the market, we aim to help people suffering from drug or substance abuse with the best support and care. We have a wide range of treatment plans and therapies. These align with your distinct requirements for relief and recovery.
So, no matter what kind of addiction you are suffering from, we at Abhasa will ensure 100% holistic healing!