How to Beat your Fear
How to beat your Phobia and Worries
For those who are undergoing one or the other sort of Phobias, this blog has been written especially to keep you in mind.
Phobias are irrational fears…..which can take an excessive form and the feared object or situation are not likely to cause harm to the individual. Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder.
There is various type of phobias, the common ones are :
Agoraphobia: It’s the fear of open places.
Claustrophobia: It’s the fear of closed spaces.
Acrophobia: It’s the fear of heights.
Social phobia: It’s the fear of being judged by others.
Zoophobia: It’s the fear of animals.
Pyrophobia: It’s the fear of fire.
Pedophobia: It’s the fear of children.
Blood Injury Injection Phobia: It’s fainting at the sight of blood and anticipating an injury and injection which leads to avoidance behavior.
Nyctophobia: It’s the fear of the dark.
There are many ways through which you can overcome your Phobias.
- Talk about your phobias with your psychologist/counselor.
- Do not run away from your feared situation, rather it is advisable to face it.
- Practice some breathing techniques or relaxation exercises.
- Take a walk in the morning or evening.
- Challenge your irrational fears.
- Practice mindfulness.
Abhasa Rehabilitation Center in Coimbatore
Abhasa Rehabilitation Center in Chennai
Abhasa Rehabilitation Center in Bangalore
Other Related Topics
- What is Stress
- Overview of Depression
- How to Calm Down When Stressed?
- Drug Rehabilitation Centre in Tamilnadu
- Fear of Abandonment
- Bipolar Disorder
- Relapse in Depression: How to Deal With It?
- Emotional Numbness in Anxiety and Depression
- Why Suicide is Important to be Discussed?
To get Recoverd from lost life join with Abhasa Now!