Let Abhasa Enable Holistic Healing for Your Hallucinogens Addiction
Hallucinogens are a kind of drug that has a mind-altering impact on the user. Hallucinogens include substances like LSD, peyote, PCP. It can be taken in the form of tablets or snorted as a powder. Some users take it straight as a liquid or brew it as tea. Hallucinogens can also be taken through injection, and some people consume them to dissolve on the tongue.
Recover From Hallucinogens Addiction Now!
Hallucinogens make you feel detached from your body and surroundings. People addicted to hallucinogens deal with a lot of issues in their personal lives. Lend a helping hand, If someone is struggling with hallucinogen addiction. Let them know that effective treatment is available to help them recover from their addiction.
At Abhasa, We Are Concerned About You
Identifying the symptoms of hallucinogens addiction is necessary to help someone. The indications of hallucinogens addiction can be in the form of physical, behavioural, psychosocial and cognitive symptoms.
- High blood pressure
- Respiratory problems
- Increased heart rate
- Arms and legs feeling numb
- Vision problems
- Muscle spasms
- Aggression or violence
- Trying but failing to quit hallucinogens abuse
- Hallucinogens abuse during dangerous situations such as while driving
- Continuing to abuse hallucinogens even after facing negative consequences
- Feeling detached from usually enjoyable activities
- Mood swings
- Withdrawing oneself from socialisation
- Irritability and agitation
- Lack of proper judgement
- Lack of concentration
It’s Time To Live A Life Without Hallucinogens Addiction
Hallucinogens addiction can contribute to several risk factors. Apart from health issues, hallucinogen addicts can undergo troubling situations in their lives. Some risk factors of hallucinogen addiction include:
- Job loss
- A decline in professional or academic performance
- Legal issues
- Suicidal tendency
- Heart diseases
- Damaged personal relationships
- Financial constraints
- Impairment of motor skills
- Damage of cognitive skills
Hallucinogen addiction often develops due to the company a person keeps. Sometimes hallucinogen addiction is also triggered by traumatic experiences in life. A person with a family history of hallucinogen addiction is more likely to be at risk of grappling with hallucinogen abuse.
Explore The Exclusive Facilities At Our Rehabilitation Centre
Every patient at Abhasa will have access to a wide array of facilities. The facilities include the following.
- High Security: The premises are safe and secure. Patients need not worry as the entire rehabilitation centre is under CCTV surveillance. No outsiders can enter Abhasa without prior permission. Moreover, patient records are kept safe at our institute.
- Caring Nurses: The nurses at Abhasa are polite and well-trained. They take adequate care of the patients to help them recover. The nurses at our rehabilitation centre listen to the worries of the patients. The nurses do everything to ensure that the patients are given the best care.
- Regular Checkups: The doctors at the rehabilitation centre come for regular checkups. The doctors analyse the symptoms and test reports of patients. At Abhasa, patients are also provided post-recovery care.
- Nutritious Food: All patients are given healthy food at Abhasa. The authorities note down the food allergies of every patient. The authorities also find out if the patients have any restricted food. The meals cooked at the rehab are healthy yet delicious. Furthermore, the kitchen is kept neat and clean and high standards of hygiene are maintained while cooking.
- Beautiful Garden: Abhasa has a big and beautiful garden. Patients are encouraged to take care of the plants. Gardening is an excellent method to calm the nerves of hallucinogen addicts. The patients can also feel better by taking a stroll in the garden or reading some books under the sun while sitting in the garden.
Get Treated By The Best In The Medical Field
Abhasa has enough experience in helping patients recover from hallucinogen addiction. You can read about the stories of patients who have successfully recovered from hallucinogen addiction with the help of Abhasa. The professional experts are dedicated to giving you a life free of hallucinogen addiction.
Don’t Worry About Your Loved Ones’ Hallucinogens Addiction Anymore
Abhasa delivers different forms of therapy to help patients get rid of hallucinogen addiction. Some of the most popular forms of therapy at Abhasa are as follows.
- Art Therapy
Patients at Abhasa often undergo art therapy to deal with their hallucinogen addiction. Art is a healthy way for patients to express their emotions. Many patients develop hallucinogen addiction to cope with traumatic feelings. Paintbrush and colours can be a good alternative for the patients to open up
Patients at Abhasa are also given pottery classes. Pottery is one method to reduce the stress of the hallucinogen addicts who are trying hard to quit. Playing with the clay to form an object brings back purpose in the lives of the patients. Pottery is a way to help the patients get back to their everyday life without using hallucinogens.
- Pet Therapy
Patients often undergo pet therapy to recover from their addiction to hallucinogens. Staying around pets can generate happy hormones and increase dopamine levels in the body. The squishes and cuddles from the furry friends also help the patients get rid of their stress and anxiety.
Can you get bipolar disorder from hallucinogen addiction?01.
Can you slip into a coma from a hallucinogen overdose?02.
Hallucinogen addiction does not lead to any positive results. If you know someone struggling with hallucinogen addiction, get them in touch with Abhasa. We are here to help you to resume your everyday life by getting rid of your addiction.