Terminate The Alzheimer Symptoms Completely
Alzheimer's is a progressive form of dementia. Dementia is viewed as a much broader term for conditions, which are caused due to diseases or brain injuries that negatively affect behavior, thinking and memory. These changes make it difficult for an individual to live a normal life.
But this particular condition is a chronic ongoing condition, and its symptoms show up gradually, and the effects on the brain are pretty degenerative. This means it causes a slow decline.
On the other hand, the disease has no cure, but proper Alzheimer's disease treatment can help slow down the progression of this condition and will surely improve the quality of life. It's crucial to obtain a doctor's help with immediate effect you or your loved one is suffering from this particular condition.
No More Memory Loss, Abhasa Will Help You Recover
According to the Alzheimer's Association, around 60% to 80% of individuals suffer from this particular condition. Apart from that, experts have provided evidence that the disease has affected over 5 million people. The numbers will triple by 2060.
On the other hand, Alzheimer's disease affects people aged 65 and more than that, and only 10% of the cases occur within the younger generation. Before things get way out of hand, it's vital to opt for Alzheimer's treatment because it will slow down the disease from spreading.
Individuals who suffer from this condition will find it pretty difficult to remember things and even people. It will also be difficult for them to organize their thoughts, and close friends or family members are likely the first to notice how the symptoms worsen. But the Alzheimer's disease has seven stages, which are:
- 1st Stage: People will not experience any symptoms at this stage.
- 2nd Stage: The earliest symptom, which is forgetfulness, will start showing.
- 3rd Stage: Mild physical and mental impairment, such as reduced concentration or memory, will begin to appear.
- 4th Stage: Alzheimer's gets diagnosed at this stage, but it will still be considered mild. The ability to perform regular tasks and memory loss are pretty evident.
- 5th Stage: From moderate to severe symptoms will show up, requiring the help of caregivers or loved ones for support and care.
- 6th Stage: during this particular stage, individuals who have Alzheimer's disease will need help with normal tasks, such as putting on clothes and eating.
- 7th Stage: This stage is the most severe out of all the stages of this condition, and it's also the final one. Here, an individual will experience a loss of facial and speech expressions.
Abhasa: Care and Treatments For Alzheimer's Disease At Its Best
Every individual surely has episodes of forgetfulness from time to time. But this is not the case for people with Alzheimer's disease. They will display unexpected and rare behaviors and symptoms, which worsen with each time passing. Below listed are the symptoms of this particular condition. Take a look!
- Experiencing issues with problem-solving.
- Decreases judgment.
- Changes within the personality and mood.
- Memory loss affects regular activities.
- Facing trouble with writing or speech.
- Withdrawal from the community, family, and friends.
- Becoming pretty disoriented about places and times.
- Decrease in personal hygiene.
- Facing issues with familiar tasks, such as turning on the microwave.
Apart from these symptoms, people with Alzheimer's disease also suffer from other types of symptoms, such as:
- Forgets about appointments, conversations, and events.
- Repeating questions and statements over and over again.
- Repeating questions and statements over and over again.
- Forgetting the names of everyday gadgets and own family individuals.
Choose Abhasa To Receive Complete Care And Support
Here, at Abhasa, we understand how difficult it is for people who suffer from this particular condition. It's heartbreaking to see that your mother, father, or grandparents cannot recognize you and treat you like a stranger.
But we can have the power to lessen the symptoms of Alzheimer's and help your loved one in a hassle-free manner.
We use world-class and effective drugs to treat Alzheimer's disease so that our clients can return to their normal lives. Our staff members are always ready to provide the love, support, and care for our client's needs from our side.
Say Goodbye To Forgetfulness With Abhasa
Apart from providing the best treatment and medicine for Alzheimer's disease, we also offer our rehabilitation center a wide range of facilities. Here are some of the things that we have in-store.
- Spa: To make sure that our clients feel relaxed and stress-free during the recovery, we have a spa area where they can receive messages and other services.
- Recreational activities: Our outdoor and indoor activities include sports, entertainment, reading books, dancing, and many other things.
- 24x7 Security: We have surveillance cameras installed around our center along with security guards who patrol day and night to offer top-notch protection.
Affordable And Effective Treatments And Therapies
We have a team of highly qualified therapists, physicians, nurses, and counselors who are available 24 hours to offer care and support to our clients. They monitor the health of each of the clients and make sure that they are in their best health. All the medication and therapies are provided promptly, and we also make sure that our clients feel comfortable and homey during their stay.
Abhasa Is The Best Place To Treat Alzheimer's
To treat Alzheimer's disease, we offer our clients a wide range of therapies and treatment methods. Look below!
- We offer regular exercising classes to all our clients.
- We also offer a healthy diet containing fresh products low in saturated fats and healthy oils.
- Our team of therapists and caregivers make sure that our clients follow proper treatment guidelines that will allow us to monitor their blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
How can the nurses help?01.
Are all the professionals licensed?02.
Alzheimer's disease is a severe condition, and it should be taken lightly. It can give birth to many unwanted problems and have many symptoms. Here, at Abhasa, we provide the best-in-class care and support to individuals suffering from this condition and make sure to improve their overall health. For more information, please get in touch with us with immediate effect.